D12 Concrete Block Making Machine
The meaning of name D12.4
- D means the name of concrete block making machine with the brandname DMCLINE;
- 12 means the number of blocks per press time with size 400x200x200;
- 4 means the 4th version using servo pressure-vibration technology;
Technical specifications of D12 - G6 block making machine
|Designed capacity||120 000m3/year (size 400x200x200mm)|
|Cycle time||15 ÷ 25 s|
|Vibration mechanism||Table vibration|
|Place of origin||DMC Vietnam|
|Workers||14 workers/ 2 shifts (include loading&unloading workers)|
|Factory area||9 252 m2 (include finished products yard)|
The number of workers to operate D12 - G6 concrete block machine
|Factory manager||1 worker|
|Worker for operating machine||6 workers|
|Worker for operating dumper||2 workers|
|Worker for operating forklift||4 workers|
|Worker for loading wet block||0 worker|
|Worker for cleaning up||1 worker|
Factory area of D12 - G6: 9 252m2
|Area for drying wet blocks||1 560 m2(for 16 hours)|
|Area for containing finished products||3 125 m2|
|Area for input materials||2 131 m2|
|Area for office and others||427 m2|
|Area for interal yards and trees||1 145 m2|
Technology description of D12 - G6 concrete block production
(1) Silo: A special purpose storage contains cement. Besides the steady steel structure, it includes dust filtering system, anti-clogging aeration and safety valve.
(2) Batching machine: Include two or three materials hoppers. After feeding materials fully into hopper, they will be scaled exactly before transferring into machine
(3) Belt conveyor: Transfer materials after scaling to mixer
(4) Screw conveyor: transfer cement and fly-ash from silo to cement scale
(5) Cement scale: Include a bucket and a scale. Scaled data will be displayed on control center to help workers monitor the production process easily
(6) Mixer: Aggregates (grind stone, sand, thermal slag, ect), water and cement after scaling are mixed together evenly as the setting parameter.
(7) Belt conveyor: Transfer materials after mixing to material dividing machine
(8) Material dividing machine: Store and deliver materials after mixing to block making machine
(9) Pallet feeder: Put pallet into block making machine to bear products and push them to block conveyor
(10) Block making machine: Being designed integratively between pressure, vibration pressure and forced vibration pressure. It creates a strong pressed vibration force to form blocks with high quality and uniformity.
(11) Block conveyor: Clean the surface and transfer block pallet to block stacker
(12) Block stacker: Receive block tray from block conveyor, stack in wooden pallet then the forklift transfers them to dry
(13) Pallet stacker: Receive pallets from forklift or block pulling car; feed into pallet feeder automatically (this machine can be replaced by a pallet feeding worker)
(14) Cooling machine: Cool the hydraulic oil by circulating water pump system
(15) Color feeding machine: receive the surface material mixture of interlocking block, paver block, ect, then feed color into the mould of block making machine
(16) Belt conveyor: transfer surface material mixture after mixing to color feeding machine
(17) Pigment mixer: mix the materials such as cement, sand, color matter, water, ect together to make a surface materials mixture for interlocking block, paver block, ect.
(18) Block tray receiver: receive the stacks of block pallet from forklift, movement rails transfer the stacks of block pallet into block tray unloader
(19) Block tray unloader: unload block pallet sequentially, then move to cured block conveyor
(20) Cured block conveyor: push the pallet with block to horizontal block conveyor and the pallet without block to pallet turner at the same time
(21) Horizontal block conveyor: separate and transfer block from cured block conveyor to block conveyor and turned machine.
(22) Block conveyor and turned machine: gather and turn block horizontally and transfer to pending position for stacking.
(23) Cuber: pick the block up from the pending position to stack into bale (block bale)
(24) Chain Type Conveyor: After stacking into bale, chain type conveyor transfers block bale out and lifted to finished product yard by forklift
(25) Pallet turner: turn and clean pallet
(26) Pallet gathering machine: receive pallet from pallet turner and stack into the stack of pallet
(27) Pallet bale loader: load the stack of pallet to pallet stacker for the next cycle or load them to the pending position for forklift and lift out.
(28) Nylon wrapping machine: After wrapping nylon, the block bales will be transferred by forklift to the finished product yard.
Production process of D12 - G6 concrete block
(B1) Step 1: The dumper feeds materials (stone, sand, ash, slag, ect) into hoppers to scale.
(B2) Step 2: The materials after scaling are mixed together with cement and water.
(B3) Step 3: The pressure - vibration machine forms block piece as the mould. In this process, workers must regularly check to adjust timely to limit the error products.
(B4) Step 4: Mix the materials such as cement, sand, color matter, water, ect together to create the mixture of surface materials for interlocking block, paver block, ect
(B5) Step 5: The materials for surface are discharged to belt conveyor and transfered to pigment feeding machine. Color is fed in the surface of block, then block making machine vibrates and presses the second time
(B6) Step 6: After forming, blocks are lifted to the yard to dry from 18 hours to 24 hours, then stacked and packaged
(B7) Step 7: Block tray receiver gets block after drying from 18 to 24 hours, then block tray unloader unload pallet sequentially to cured block conveyor
(B8) Step 8: Cured block conveyor transfers pallet with block to horizontal block conveyor and pushes the pallet without block to pallet turner at the same time. Pallet gathering machine stacks into the stack and transfers pallet to the position for next cycle.
(B9) Step 9: Block conveyor and turned machine gathers and turns block horizontally and transfers to pending position for stacking.
(B10) Step 10: Cuber picks the block up from the pending position to stack into bale (block bale)
(B11) Step 11: After stacking into bale, blocks are wrapped nylon and transferred to curing yard. After from 15 to 28 days, they can be exported
The customers of D12 machine
Finished block tray
Finished block bale
Wall without bonding mortar
Interlocking paver block
Grass paving block
Dây chuyền sản xuất khối bê tông DmCline D10 với công suất cao , “1 lần ép được 88 miếng khối rỗng, 1 giờ có thể ép được 7480 miếng khối rỗng”, tự động hóa từ cấp liệu đến xếp chồng , “sử dụng 07 công nhân vận hành”, máy tạo khối với tốc độ cao, bảo hành một (01) năm. Báo giá dây chuyền sản xuất Bê tông khối?
Up to 2019, the D15.4 Concrete Block Making Machine is the largest machine in Vietnam with the capacity of “100 mililion standard pieces per year”, 100% automation, “using 7 operation workers”, one (1) year warranty. The line is created and developed by DmC Company. any.
semi-automatic concrete block making machine; the price of block making machine with the capacity of 24 million standard pieces per year, automatic bock making machine, What is the price of block making machine “using 03 operation workers”, one (1) year warranty.
Concrete block making/pressing machine with the capacity of 20 million standard pieces per year, semi-automatic concrete block making/pressing machine. The price of block making/pressing machine, using “03 operation workers”, one (1) year warranty. What is the price of block making/pressing machine?