D10 Concrete Block Making Machine
The meaning of name D10.4
- D means the name of concrete block making machine with the brandname DMCLINE
- 10 means the number of blocks per press time with size 400x200x200;
- 4 means the 4th version using servo pressure-vibration technology;
Technical Specifications of D10 - G3 block making machine
|Designed capacity||100 000m3/year (size 400x200x200mm)|
|Cycle time||15 ÷ 25 s|
|Vibration mechanism||Table vibration|
|Place of origin||DMC Vietnam|
|Workers||12 workers/2 shifts (include loading&unloading workers)|
|Factory area||7 695 m2 (include finished products yard)|
The number of workers to operate D10 - G3 concrete block machine
|Factory manager||1 worker|
|Worker for operating machine||4 workers|
|Worker for operating dumper||2 workers|
|Worker for operating forklift||4 workers|
|Worker for loading wet block||0 worker|
|Worker for cleaning up||1 worker|
Factory area of D10 - G3: 7.695m2
|Area for drying wet blocks||1 260 m2 (for 16 hours)|
|Area for containing finished products||2 556 m2|
|Area for input materials||1 653 m2|
|Area for office and others||427 m2|
|Area for interal yards and trees||935 m2|
Technology description of D10 - G3 concrete block production
(1) Silo: A Special purpose storage contains cement. Besides the steady steel structure, it includes dust filtering system, anti-clogging aeration and safety valve.
(2) Batching machine: Include two or three materials hoppers. After feeding materials fully into hopper, they will be scaled exactly before transferring into machine
(3) Belt conveyor: Transfer materials after scaling to mixer
(4) Screw conveyor: transfer cement and fly-ash from silo to cement scale
(5) Cement scale: Include a bucket and a scale. Scaled data will be displayed on control center to help workers monitor the production process easily
(6) Mixer: Aggregates (grind stone, sand, thermal slag, ect), water and cement after scaling are mixed together evenly as the setting parameter.
(7) Belt conveyor: Transfer materials after mixing to material deviding machine
(8) Material dividing machine: Store and deliver materials after mixing to block making machine
(9) Pallet feeder: Put pallet into block making machine to bear products and push them to block conveyor
(10) Block making machine: Being designed integratively between pressure, vibration pressure and forced vibration pressure. It creates a strong pressed vibration force to form blocks with high quality and uniformity.
(11) Block conveyor: Clean the surface and transfer block pallet to block stacker
(12) Block stacker: Receive block tray from block conveyor, stack in wooden pallet then the forklift transfers them to dry
(13) Pallet stacker: Receive pallets from forklift or block pulling car; feed into pallet feeder automatically (this machine can be replaced by a pallet feeding worker)
(14) Cooling machine: Cool the hydraulic oil by circulating water pump system
(15) Block tray receiver: receive the stacks of block pallet from forklift, movement rails transfer the stacks of block pallet into block tray unloader
(16) Block tray unloader: unload block pallet sequentially, then move to cured block conveyor
(17) Cured block conveyor: push the pallet with block to horizontal block conveyor and the pallet without block to pallet turner at the same time
(18) Horizontal block conveyor: separate and transfer blocks from cured block conveyor to block conveyor and turned machine
(19) Block conveyor and turned machine: Gather and turnover the block horizontally and transfer to pending position for stacking
(20) Cuber: Pick the block up from the pending position to stack into bale (block bale)
(21) Chain type conveyor: transfer block bale to the forklift, then transfer to finished product yard
(22) Pallet turner: turn and clean pallet
(23) Pallet gathering machine: receive pallet from pallet turner and stack into bale
(24) Pallet bale loader: load the stack of pallet to pallet stacker for the next cycle or load them to the pending position for forklift.
(25) Nylon wrapping machine: After wrapping nylon, the block bales will be transferred by forklift to the finished product yard.
Production process of D10 - G3 concrete block
(B1) Step 1: The dumper feeds materials (stone, sand, ash, slag, ect) into hoppers to scale.
(B2) Step 2: The materials after scaling are mixed together with cement and water.
(B3) Step 3: The pressure - vibration machine forms block piece as the mould. In this process, workers must regularly check to adjust timely to limit the error products.
(B4) Step 4: After forming, blocks are lifted to the yard to dry from 18 hours to 24 hours, then stacked and packaged
(B5) Step 5: Block tray receiver gets block after drying from 18 to 24 hours, then block tray unloader unload pallet sequentially to cured block conveyor
(B6) Step 6: Cured block conveyor transfers pallet with block to horizontal block conveyor and pushes the pallet without block to pallet turner at the same time. Pallet gathering machine stacks into the stack and transfers pallet to the position for next cycle.
(B7) Step 7: Block conveyor and turned machine gathers and turnovers the block horizontally and transfers to pending position for stacking
(B8) Step 8: Cuber picks the block up from the pending position to stack into bale (block bale)
(B9) Step 9: After stacking, block bale is wrapped by nylon and transferred to finished product yard. After from 15 to 28 days, they can be exported
The customers of D10 machine
D10.3 Concrete Block Making Machine at the factory of Binh Duong Investment Consultancy Construction Joint Stock Company (BICONSI)
Finished block tray
Finished block bale
Wall without bonding mortar
Grass paving block