Cement tile making machine N8-200T
The meaning of name N8 - 200T
- N is the code of cement tile making machine of DMCLINE brandname;
- 8 is the duration of 8s per pressing time;
- 200T is pressing force 200 tons;
Technical specification of tile making machine N8- 200T
6-8 pcs/minute or 3840 pcs/shift
180 – 240 tons
Dimension of machine
3100 x 1600 x 2600 mm
Weight of machine
Dimension of pressing shaft
Quantity of workers
Place of origin
Technical description for producing cement tile with scale from 4 to 12 tile making machines
1. Silo: A special purpose storage contains cement. Besides the steady steel structure, it includes dust filtering system, anti-clogging aeration and safety valve
2. Screw conveyor: Transfer cement and fly ash from silo to flyash & cement scales
3. Cement scale: Measure cement as the setting parameter
4. Fly ash scale: Measure fly ash as the setting parameter
5. Batching machine: Include two or three materials hoppers. After feeding materials fully into hopper, they will be scaled exactly before transferring into machine.
6. Belt conveyor: Transfer sand after measuring from hoppers to rotary sceen
7. Rotary screen: Screen sand clean then discharge to belt conveyor
8. Belt conveyor: Transfer clean sand to sand scale
9. Sand scale: Measure sand as the setting paremeter and discharge to mixer
10. Addition agent & water scale: Measure water and addition agent as the setting parameter
11. Pan mixer: Mix all materials (sand, cement, fly ash, fiber reinforcement, water) with addition agent evenly as the setting parameter. Then, materials mixture after mixing is discharged to skip hoist
12. Skip hoist after mixing: transfer materials mixture after mixing to movable material dividing machine
13. Movable material dividing machine: Store and distribute material after mixing to dosing machine
14. Dosing machine: Contain and measure materials for tile making machine
15. Tile making machine: Create a strong pressing force to form cement tiles with high quality and uniformity.
16. Charcoal boiler: Create steam pressure to supply to curing chamber
17. 45m automatic painting machine: Having 9 chambers, including functions such as cleaning, prime panting, cover painting, drying,… guarantee cement tiles with durable and aesthetic color
Production process of color cement tile with scale from 4 to 12 tile making machines
B1: Materials (including sand, cement, fly ash) containing in hoppers and silo, will be transferred to scale by discharge door and crew conveyor system.
B2: Materials after scaling are transferred to mixer, mix evenly with water and addition agent
B3: Skip hoist transfers material mixture after mixing to movable material dividing machine
B4: Movable material dividing machine stores and distributes material after mixing to dosing machine
B5: Tile making machine forms cement tiles as the mold by static pressing technology. In this process, workers have to feed trays for tile making machine, receive products and stack into brackets.
B6: Forklift transfers cement tiles to curing chamber with the maintained time from 10 to 20 hours
B7: Cement tiles after curing are stacked in to bracket and transfer to steam curing chamber from 10 to 20 hours to achieve strength
B8: After curing by steam, cement tiles are transferred to automatic painting machine.
B9: The machine cleans, paints, dries cement tiles according to requirement color
B10: Pack products, store and sell.